About This Blog

This blog is just a window to my life. It is a medium to express myself, my thoughts and my experiences.This blog is not about the CET or how one goes about studying for it or about me or anyone topping it. It just refers to the CET as a significant event in my life and how everything led upto this event and how life goes on after this almost as if nothing ever happened.
Note this blog recounts all significant events from April 2008 onwards.
Please feel free to leave comments and tell me what you feel about my posts.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Rewind :Science or Commerce


Science or Commerce? This is how it all began two years back. Every student just out of 10th grade has to face this question. It was not arts for sure and I think I will like commerce quite a bit but then I surely want to do a MBA or something for post graduation so 5-6 years of studying in this stream seems to be a bit of a bore. As for engineering, I love computers but I don’t think I really want to sit the whole day on a desk in front of that screen with my head overflowing with ASCII, C and things of that sort working for some multi-national. In fact I really don’t think I want to take up a job in the long run. Well a bit if construction and designing interests me and maybe I could take up something like civil engineering or architecture. But if so then why not to continue my dads company which is in the field of construction and infrastructure development (I really don’t want to sound like some lazy blob who just doesn’t want to do any hard work, wanting to just sit on his fathers chair and enjoy life, it was just that I could use all the energy required to set up a company and bring it up to take the existing company to greater heights). So civil engineering was chosen and hence science it was.

2 comments:

  1. Well written................But It Was too long man :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out the other posts they are longer :P

    ReplyDelete